Event: Meet the Designer Edoardo Francesco Gradi from Florence at New York Fashion Week
Sponsor: Uomo Moderno Magazine: Uomo Facebook Page
Date: Fri. Sept. 11, 2015 (includes a special tribute to the victims of 9/11
Where: The Cutting Room
44 East 32nd Street, New York, NY 10016
(between Park Ave and Madison Ave)
Time: 7:30PM After Party begins at 11PM
Cost: $20 (Limited advance tickets for with promotional code: BIRTHDAY See below!) Uomo Tickets
Code: BIRTHDAYTABLE$35 – VIP Balcony with 1 Hour Open Bar
Men’s & Women’s Catwalks
Meet the Designers
Uomo Fashion Magazine has hosted previous events such as a rooftop meet and greet at the Ganesvoort Park Avenue, but I got an invitation to this one, which looks pretty interesting.
Although I haven’t a clue who this designer is, I suspect that there will be many who don’t know either. So, I won’t be alone on that one. But hell, with fashion designers, fashion shows, live music and food and drink, you can’t go wrong for $10!
As for the venue, I have been only once, but that was for a birthday party for a mate of mine. My advice is to bring cash. Don’t be swindled. The barmaid tried to overcharge my credit card, which I had given to start a tab on our table. Somehow, she added four other tables as well. Ridiculous.
I’ve seen similar venues from Eurocircle and French Tuesday events. You can check out The Cutting Room’s homepage here:
- Dress to impress. There is no excuse for shabbiness. Men, be relaxed but fashionable and your clothes should be definitely in season. Put your stylish jackets on and get your shoes shined. Accessories are cool as well as a nice polished bag.
- Bring your business cards because this is also a good networking opportunity to connect with others – some who can hook you up with other events in the city.
- Cash is highly recommended based from my experience of starting a tab at the bar.
- Come with a friend. With the discount promo code, tix are half off but in limited supply. So buy your tickets early.
- Get on Uomo Moderno’s mailing list for future events and promotions.