Date(s) - 08/01/2018
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Rubin Museum of Art
What’s up? Himalyan Heritage Meet Up at the Rubin Museum of Art, every first Wednesday of the month (excluding national holidays).
Damage? $5 discount code ”reincarnate” expires on Tuesday July 31st or contact the box office: Box Office at 212.620.5000 x344 or BoxOffice@RubinMuseum.org
Why you should go. Right in the middle of Chelsea, the Rubin Museum of Art is one of my favorites. Join host Tashi Chodron from the Rubin Museum for an informal discussion, free tours and a chance to meet others. The perfect decompression after a dull day at the office.
- Attire? Casual or business casual works.
- RSVP preferred to guarantee your spot.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Bring cash for refreshments.
- Alone or with friends? Either or
- Nearby spots for a nightcap or bite to eat? Glad you asked.
- Bar Six, bar, restaurant 502 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10011 – Love this place. Convenient, great selection and good buzz.
- Bill’s Bar & Burger 15 West Street, Meat Packing District – great beer and delicious burgers. Close proximity to the Highline.
- Eataly NYC by 23rd and Broadway- loads of eating options food court but gets crowded.
- Laut 15 E. 17th St. pan-Asian, good service and food.
- Le Singe Vert – French bistro, 160 7th Ave New York, NY, 10011, reliable, great desserts, charming.
- Lillie’s Union Square Bar / Restaurant, Edward the 7th would have loved this place, which is a shrine to Lille Langtry. Cozy, charming and great selection of drinks.
- Markt – Belgian 676 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10010, fantastic bar, good buzz.
- Mikado Sushi 525 Ave of the Americas by 14th St., New York, NY 10011 – convenient, good food, reasonably priced.