Date(s) - 07/15/2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Frick Collection
What’s Up? Free after-hours tours, lectures and viewing @ The Frick Collection.
Damage? Free, No RSVP necessary
through April 2, 2017
- Go early. Free events will fill up quickly.
- Dress code? Casual or business works.
- Business cards of course
- Go alone or bring friends? Either or, but don’t miss out.
- Nearby spots? There are plenty.
- Garden Café at Asia Society, 725 Park Avenue New York, NY 10021 afternoon tea from 2-5pm, charming, quaint, great bookshop and lovely space- you must reserve 24 hours in advance. Please call 212-570-5202.
- Café Fledermaus & Café Sabarsky @ Neue Galerie – conviently located across the street from The Frick Collection
- Great Hall Balcony Bar @ The Met Museum – enjoy a glass of wine and live classical music, the Rooftop Bar is open during the summer
- Lenox Hill Grill (by 77th and Lexington) – sometimes you just want a burger with a beer or wine. This place is reliable and convenient.
- Lexington Bar and Books Lexington by 72nd St
- Seamstress 339 E. 75th Street, bar and tapas
- The Mark Bar 77th between 5th & Madison – swanky and chic, the perfect way to impress your date.