Date(s) - 06/24/2017
1:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Cover image: © NYC Craft Beer Festival
Damage? $45-85 per session
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. VIP, 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. General Admission
6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. VIP, 7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. General Admission
Why you should go. Following the phenomenal success of March’s NYC Craft Beer Festival, it is back with a special celebration summer seasonal brews. Complete with close to 75 breweries offering over 150 beers, ciders and meads to sip, this is one summer fest not to miss.
Happily you won’t see much of ABInbev, Coors or Miller here. Instead rub shoulders with some of the reputable and rising-star brewers in one of two sessions offered during this sing-day beer-lover fest.
- Tickets available per session
- Attire? Casual, comfy shoes and small tote bag recommended.
- Bring I.D. Strictly 21+
- Public Transportation is a must.
- Check MTA, NJ Transit for service alerts.
- By car? Designated driver or use a taxi service
- Alone or with friends? Bring friends of course!
- Hydrate and eat before you go. Don’t be a casualty.
- Be safe, responsible and cheers!