Date(s) - 03/23/2019
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Brooklyn Expo Center @ Greenpoint
Damage? $10-$25, group admission deals also available
Why you should go. With over 75 exhibitors offering over 100 tastings coffee, tea and tasty bites, the annual Coffee & Tea Festival is guaranteed to jolt your tastebuds. Enjoy a stroll through the pristine Brooklyn EXPO Center sipping the best caffeine brews in New York and take advantage of the special promos available for attendees. Big names have all featured at the fest including: New York high-end tea favorites Harney & Sons, Brooklyn-based Café Grumpy, olive and flavored honey retailer The Olive Table and event sponsor Capital Teas of Maryland offering affordable, but luxurious tea blends.
- Buy your tickets in advance
- Attire? Casual, comfy shoes, a small tote bag for freebies and shopping.
- Travel lightly. Coat check is available, Parents may want to leave strollers at home. It can get very crowded.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Check the MTA for service advisories
- Arrive early to get freebies and avoid crazy crowds.
- Hydrate and eat something before you go. Coffee (and tea) can upset your tummy!
- Bring cash in case credit cards are not accepted to purchase coffee/ food.
- Fancy a bite or drink or just want to decompress nearby?
- Karczma, 136 Greenpoint Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222
- Krolewskie Jadlo-694 Manhattan Avenue, Brooklyn NY, 11222 – the most medieval-looking restaurant I’ve ever seen
- Le Gamin 108 Franklin St, Brooklyn, NY 11222– French brunch, cozy and quaint. Close proximity to expo center.
- Spritzenhaus, 33 Nassau Avenue, Greenpoint. A personal favorite. Great selection of beer, family friendly, good dogs and fries.