Date(s) - 02/23/2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Flushing Town Hall
Cover image: 2017 Charcuterie Master’s Smoking Goose Meatery
What’s up? The meatiest night in New York comes back to Queens next month as the wildly popular Charcuterie Masters returns for its fourth year.
Damage? $50- $150 – all inclusive, special group and VIP admission deals are also available.
Why you should go. Charcuterie Masters is the ultimate must-see event having featured some of the best hams, sausages, bacon, salumi and pâtés made by passionate, artisanal makers in the U.S. and Canada including Rodrigo Duarte of the NJ-based salumi Caseiro E Bom, Hugue Dufour of M. Wells Steakhouse and Josh Bowen of John Brown Smokehouse.
With unlimited tastings and pairings of fine wines, beers and ciders, guests can celebrate locally produced cured and smoked delicacies at the 2017 Charcuterie Masters this February at the historical Flushing Town Hall.
- RSVP ASAP; this event will sell out!
- Attire? Casual dress, comfy shoes and a small tote bag wouldn’t go amiss.
- Bring your I.D. if you plan on drinking.
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Parents with kids – expect big crowds and limited space. Don’t bring strollers.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Limited Parking Avail. Public Transportation is the best option.
- For updates on weekend subway repairs and delays, visit the MTA.