Date(s) - 06/28/2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Art / Cultural Events
- International Affairs
- Meet and Greet
- Lecture / Panel Discussion
Cover image: © 934 Conférence
Damage? Free RSVP, for inquiries please contact: email@example.com
Why you should go. The 934 Conference returns with a free exchange dialogue on religious identities and multiculturalism in French society. Please note that this listing is in French. Panelists include experts: Delphine Horvillieur, Rachide Benzine and Leah Pisar.
What is the 934 Conference?
Debate and exchange of ideas are at the very heart of France’s republican tradition. The 934 Conference at the French Consulate is an extension of the nation’s revolutionary spirit. Guests are treated like royalty and following each event, with champagne and canapés. Although these days they sometimes tend to limit the wine and hors d’œuvres, hospitality shrouded in elegance, nevertheless, still remains at the core of French culture, and you must go to the consulate to experience it.
- You must RSVP in advance to attend.
- Don’t forget to include the name(s) of anyone attending with you.
- Don’t be late. Doors open at 6:15PM If you arrive late, you won’t get in.
- Entrance is by 75th St and 5th Avenue
- Bring I.D. – it is mandatory
- Attire? Business, professional with a touch of elegance will do. Gentleman, a jacket, nice, pressed shirt are recommended. You are a diplomat once you enter those doors.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Fancy a nearby night cap or bite to eat?
- Mark Hotel – 77th between 5th and Madison avenues. Channel your inner- celebrity and have a drink at its classy lounge.
- Todd English Food Hall at the Plaza you’ll get variety and it’s fun to stroll around this underground space. It can get crowded though.
- The Bar Room – 60th between Park and Lexington. Great beer, wine and spirits selection. French wine lovers won’t be disappointed here. The food can be mediocre depending on your choice.
- Lennox Grill 1105 Lexington Ave (between 77th and 78th), New York, NY 10075 – casual diner with wine and beer
- Loews Regency Bar & Grill – Park Avenue between 60th & 61st. Any avid fan of old school, classy hotel bars will love this place. Elegant, historical and not loud.