Date(s) - 01/19/2019
11:15 am - 2:15 pm
Alliance Française Chicago
Cover image courtesy of the Alliance Française Chicago
What’s up? Join Chef Madeleine for cooking class of this French classic.
Why you should go. Parmentier is French comfort food, the equivalent of our mac and cheese but with added versatility. This purée (usually potatoes) over a tasty layer of ground meat, fish, vegetables or left-over stew offers many possible variations. Practice making a smooth purée and tasty fillings. One of our pairing could become your weekday dinner favorite!
- RSVP ASAP
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Attire? Casual.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Closest CTA Station: Chicago – Red Line
- Fancy a nightcap or bite to eat nearby?
- Bistronomic on Wabash between Pearson and Chestnut – French eclectic grub
- Café des Architectes at the Sofitel between State and Wabash – classy French wine bar and food available
- Café Iberico on LaSalle between Chicago and Superior – Spanish tapas.
- Lyfe Kitchen on State between Pearson and Chestnut millennial-style dining, but some pretty good grub and wine or beer.