Date(s) - 09/05/2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Alliance Française Chicago
Cover image courtesy of the Alliance Française Chicago
What’s up? The Alliance Française Chicago opens it doors with sample classes, tours mingling and wine.
Damage? $5 admission
Why you should go. The French are renown for their hospitality and elegance, and the Alliance Française embodies France’s welcoming spirit with a sumptuous glass of wine and a chance to sample a bit of France in Chicago. The Alliance invites you to a showcase of its programs and classes which include:
• A wine presentation for the wine connaisseur in the making
• A sample French cooking session
• A short “Fun with French” workshop
• A presentation of all our cultural events and workshops
• Free trial classes for initiation, beginners, intermediate and advanced levels
• Free placement for French classes
• Tours of the Alliance
- RSVP ASAP
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Attire? Business casual or casual.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Closest CTA Station: Chicago – Red Line
- Fancy a nightcap or bite to eat nearby?
- Bistronomic on Wabash between Pearson and Chestnut – French eclectic grub
- Café des Architectes at the Sofitel between State and Wabash – classy French wine bar and food available
- Café Iberico on LaSalle between Chicago and Superior – Spanish tapas.
- Lyfe Kitchen on State between Pearson and Chestnut millennial-style dining, but some pretty good grub and wine or beer.