Date(s) - 07/13/2019
11:15 am - 2:15 pm
Alliance Française Chicago
Cover image courtesy of the Alliance Française Chicago
What’s up? Join the Alliance Française for spicy culinary adventure to North Africa.
Why you should go. Experience North Africa’s sweet and savory spice mixtures that will enhance summer vegetable dishes in this hands on cookery class at the Alliance Française.
Recipes include : Crustless Spinach Quiche; Pasta with Tomato and Caper Sauce; Fennel and Peppers with Couscous; Custard with Rose Water and Pistachios.
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Attire? Blue, white and red preferred.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Closest CTA Station: Chicago – Red Line
- Still feeling hungry?
- Bistronomic on Wabash between Pearson and Chestnut – French eclectic grub
- Café des Architectes at the Sofitel between State and Wabash – classy French wine bar and food available
- Café Iberico on LaSalle between Chicago and Superior – Spanish tapas.
- Lyfe Kitchen on State between Pearson and Chestnut millennial-style dining, but some pretty good grub and wine or beer.