Date(s) - 09/14/2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cover Image: © Ellen Wallop / Asia Society
What’s up? Free admission, cash bar, mingle and tours at Asia Society
Damage? Free entry, cash bar
Why you should go. It would be criminal to deny yourself a much deserved drink and mingling on a Friday at Asia Society, which is one of New York’s most intriguing smaller museums.
Don’t miss Asia Society Museum’s new exhibition The Progressive Revolution: Modern Art for a New India on its opening night!
First Friday at Asia Society includes
- FREE MUSEUM ADMISSION
- EXHIBITION TOURS of The Progressive Revolution: Modern Art for a New India
- DRINK SPECIALS by Great Performances
- LIVE MUSIC by DJ Tikka Masala
- ASIASTORE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS
- Dress code: Business or casual is fine.
- Bring your I.D. 21+ if drinking
- Bring cash for coat check / cloakroom and of course the bar
- Business cards are always a plus.
- If you’re going to drink, hydrate and get a bite to eat beforehand.
- Fancy a nightcap or a bite to eat nearby?
- Bar Room 117 60th St (between Lex and Park) – cozy, decent French wine, a crapload of beers on tap and bar food.
- Fig & Olive Lexington between 62nd 61st. One of many locations in New York City
- Lexington Bar & Books 1020 Lexington by 72nd St. – Close, cozy and rustic
- Loew’s Regency Bar & Grill (Park by 60th) – if you want a classy hotel bar with old school elegance, no need to look further.
- Vero Wine Bar 1483 2nd Ave (by 77th St.)