Date(s) - 02/21/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Foodie / Cuisine
- Art / Cultural Events
- Meet and Greet
- Film Screening
- Lecture / Panel Discussion
Cover Image: Vikas Khanna
What’s up? Join celebrated Indian chef Vikas Kanna and director Andrei Severny for a film screening and Q & A.
Why you should go. Discover the incredible life story of Vikas Khanna — known to many as “India’s favorite chef” — through the documentary Buried Seeds (75 min), directed by Andrei Severny. The film follows Khanna’s journey as a poor immigrant enduring overwhelming obstacles and pain to achieve his dreams and become a successful Michelin-starred chef.
- Dress code: Business or casual is fine
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Bring cash for coat check / cloakroom
- Fancy a nightcap or a bite to eat nearby?
- Bar Room 117 60th St (between Lex and Park) – cozy, decent French wine, a crapload of beers on tap and bar food.
- Fig & Olive Lexington between 62nd 61st. One of many locations in New York City
- Lexington Bar & Books 1020 Lexington by 72nd St. – Close, cozy and rustic
- Loew’s Regency Bar & Grill (Park by 60th) – if you want a classy hotel bar with old school elegance, no need to look further.
- Vero Wine Bar 1483 2nd Ave (by 77th St.)