Date(s) - 02/21/2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cover Image: Ellen Wallop/Asia Society
What’s up? Asia Society invites you to this after-hours monthly mixer.
Damage? Free entry, cash bar
Why you should go. Free admission, exhibition tours, drink specials, late night shopping at AsiaStore, and more inspired by Lunar New Year traditions and activities. Be among the first to see the exhibition: The Art of Impermanence: Japanese Works from the John C. Weber Collection and Mr. and Mrs. John D. Rockefeller 3rd Collection
- FREE MUSEUM ADMISSION
- AFTER HOUR TOURS
- DRINK SPECIALS – TBA
- ASIASTORE DISCOUNTS
- Dress code: Business or casual is fine but presentable and even a bit classy.
- Bring your I.D. 21+
- Business cards are always a plus.
- If you’re going to drink, hydrate and get a bite to eat beforehand.
- Bring cash for coat check / cloakroom and of course the bar
- Fancy a nightcap or a bite to eat nearby?
- Bar Room 117 60th St (between Lex and Park) – cozy, decent French wine, loads of beers on tap and bar food.
- Fig & Olive Lexington between 62nd 61st. One of many locations in New York City
- Lexington Bar & Books 1020 Lexington by 72nd St. – Close, cozy and rustic
- Loew’s Regency Bar & Grill (Park by 60th) – if you want a classy hotel bar with old school elegance, no need to look further.
- Vero Wine Bar 1483 2nd Ave (by 77th St.)