Date(s) - 10/03/2018
7:00 pm - 9:15 pm
Barnyard @ Larkin Cold Storage
Cover photo: Barnyard Collective © WhereNYC
What’s up? The Barnyard Collective returns with a beer and cheese pairing.
Why you should go. Who could ask for a better evening of beer and cheese fondue? Enjoy an interactive pairing session of delicious ales and silky, sinful melted cheese.
What is the Barnyard Collective?
The Barnyard Collective, a kind of fellowship of cheesemongers and industry enthusiasts, hosts some delicious cheese related events such as Cellars of Jasper Hill, Vermont, an extraordinary cheese and honey pairing and the famously delicious Fonduel.
- Buy your tickets in advance.
- Attire? Casual will work.
- Bring your I.D. 21+
- Business cards are a plus.
- With friends or alone? Bring your mates!
- How to get there? Take the 7 train to Hunter’s Point and walk south across the bridge.