Date(s) - 03/22/2016
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Midtown Loft & Terrace
What’s up? French & European wine distributor Baron François presents the 12th Annual Portfolio Tasting @ The Midtown Loft & Terrace
Damage? Free, RSVP @ email@example.com before Thurs 3/11
Why you should go. Baron François Ltd. is a familiar name to many restaurants and wine shops throughout the city; however, although they cater to businesses, you’re bound to learn a thing or two about wine.
Featured wines are listed below; food pairings will be available:
- RVSP: firstname.lastname@example.org before Thurs. Mar. 11
- If you’re going to sample wines, eat and hydrate before you go. Beware of mixing if you’re sensitive to it. I’ve learned that the hard way.
- Bring your business cards! Purveyors of wines often need guests for future events.
- Bring friends or go on your own. Mixed company always works best.
- There are some good nearby options for food and drink.
- Cask Bar & Kitchen 167 33rd St.(3rd Ave)
- Eataly 23rd St. & Broadway, a bit crowded but with several food & beverage options.
- Madison Avenue Bistro 238 Madison @ 37th St. Classic French bistro fare.
- Nomad Bar @ the Nomad Hotel, Broadway @ 29th St. – three nice bar options at this luxury hotel.
- Raines Law Room @ the William, inventive cocktail bar, and the Peacock and Shakespeare Pub are at this William.