Date(s) - 09/03/2016 - 09/04/2016
2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Stuyvesant Cove Park
Cover Photo © Cook Out NYC
What’s up? Let’s end summer deliciously at the Breakfestival with savory bites, cocktails, beer and entertainment at Stuyvesant Cove Park.
Why you should go. Labor day weekends should never be about dreading the end of summer. This year, New Yorkers can celebrate breakfast all day at the Stuyvesant Cove Park with live entertainment and loads of munchies. With over ten rotating chefs, and as many craft beers and cocktails as you can handle, all the delicious food and enough bacon to wrap the Brooklyn Bridge, this is incredible value for money.
Food Karma Projects, organizer of local food events in the city with craft beer connoisseur and local grub guru Jimmy Carbone, owner of Jimmy’s No. 43 in the East Village have teamed up with breakfast enthusiasts Extra Crispy to create an amazing lineup of eclectic cuisine.
Highlights include: Chef and author of The Food of Taiwan, Cathy Erway, East Village grilled cheese favorite Milktruck, Queens Columbian landmark Arepa Lady, fusion Indian cuisine Inday and Brooklyn-based Belgian import Colson Pâtisserie.
Check out the complete list here.
- RSVP ASAP limited tickets and all sales final.
- Dress super casual, comfy shoes, sun block and an umbrella (if need be) because of limited shade.
- Alone or with friends? Bring friends!
- The park entrance is located under the FDR bridge (keep right once you cross the street)
- Public transportation recommended: Check MTA Service Advisory
- Bring extra water if you like; it may be hot.
- Business cards are highly recommended.
- Hydrate before you go, especially if you plan on drinking.
- Bon appétit!