Date(s) - 02/25/2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Flushing Town Hall
Cover image: 2016 Charcuterie Masters © Tablehopper.com
Damage? $42- $100 special group admission deals are also available.
Why you should go. Following the onctuous, outrageously delicious Great Northeast Cheese & Dairy Fest in December 2016, the 2017 Charcuterie Masters is another must-see event showcasing some of the East Coast’s best hams, sausages, bacon, salumi and pâtés made by passionate, artisanal makers including: Nduja Artisans, Farmstead beef and lambed producer Heather Ridge Farm, NJ-based salumi Caseiro E Bom and Queens local maker Ridgewood European Pork Store.
With unlimited tastings and pairings of fine wines, beers and ciders, guests can celebrate locally produced cured and smoked delicacies at the 2017 Charcuterie Masters this February at the historical Flushing Town Hall.
- RSVP ASAP; this event will sell out!
- Attire? Casual dress, comfy shoes and a small tote bag wouldn’t go amiss.
- Bring your I.D. if you plan on drinking.
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Parents with kids – expect big crowds and limited space. Don’t bring strollers.
- Business cards are highly recommended.
- Limited Parking Avail. Public Transportation is the best option.
- For updates on weekend subway repairs and delays, visit the MTA.