Date(s) - 07/03/2016
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
What’s up? Attention soccer fans. French Morning invites you watch the Blues take on Iceland as they go head to head at the Euro 2016 Quarter Final.
Why you should go. True you can watch a football match anywhere, but watching the Euro 2016 quarter final at French food court Le District in the pristine Brookfield Place makes it more special. Expect tons of French and Icelandic expats, soccer lovers and families to watch two amazing teams duke it out for a place in the final.
- Go early, – it doesn’t say exactly where they’re showing it.
- Be casual, comfy shoes, sun block, drink plenty of water.
- Check MTA service advisories for weekend travel.
- Friends or go it alone? Bring your mates.
- Cash for refreshments.
- Nearby spots? Lots of eating options at the Le District. Keep it simple.