Date(s) - 08/28/2018
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Cover image: © Mike Bas
What’s up? Join the fashionable and swanky for one final bash before summer ends.
Damage? Free Admin with RSVP and say “Eurocircle at door”
Drink Specials: $10 Stoli vodka specials throughout the night and food available for purchase.
Why you should go. Incredibly enjoyable and always a chance to meet some new faces in some of New York’s swankiest venues.˝
How does Eurocircle work? It’s simple. RSVP, and you get in. And before you ask, yes, you can bring friends. That’s the beauty. While some may dismiss this as a glorified meet up, which it is, there’s always an upcoming party to lift your spirits after a lousy day at the office.
- Attire? Summer whites, ladies and gentlemen. Dress to impress.
- RSVP recommended, registration is free.
- Don’t forget your I.D. Strictly 21+
- Bring friends. Mixed company works best.
- Grab a bite to eat first and hydrate before you go, especially if you plan on drinking alcohol.
- Business cards are highly recommended.
- Bring cash for the bar and coat check. Running a tab on your credit card is not recommended.
- Fancy a drink or a bite to eat nearby?
- Bookmarks Lounge at the Library Hotel ($$) at Madison by 41St. – On the ground floor you’ve got the Madison & Vine Wine bar but head up to the top for Bookmarks Lounge.
- Madison Ave. Bistro ($$) 238 Madison Ave by 37th, New York, NY 10016 – Unashamedly French classic with great desserts.
- Momosan ($$) Lexington between 38th &39th Sts. – Chef Morimoto’s latest ramen venture. Sake, ramen and fusion inspired dishes. The Tan tan men is fantastic.
- Ootoya 141 W 41st St (west of 6th Ave), New York, NY 10036 – Japanese izakaya, family style with smart interior..