Date(s) - 07/25/2017
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Gansevoort Park Hotel
Cover image: © Phil DelMazio, Images Model & Talent Management
What’s up? Celebrate summer dressed in white with Eurocircle at Gansevoort Park Ave rooftop lounge.
Damage? Free Admin with RSVP and say “Eurocircle at door”
Drink Specials: $10 Absolut Vodka cocktails. Additional drinks and food are available for purchase.
Why you should go. Incredibly enjoyable and always a chance to meet some new faces in some of New York’s swankiest venues, including the Park Ave. Gansevoort Hotel Lounge.
How does Eurocircle work? It’s simple. RSVP, and you get in. And before you ask, yes, you can bring friends. That’s the beauty. While some may dismiss this as a glorified meet up, which it is, there’s always an upcoming party to lift your spirits after a lousy day at the office.
- Attire? Summer whites, ladies and gentlemen. Dress to impress.
- RSVP recommended, registration is free.
- Don’t forget your I.D. Strictly 21+
- Bring friends. Mixed company works best.
- Grab a bite to eat first and hydrate before you go, especially if you plan on drinking alcohol.
- Business cards are highly recommended.
- Bring cash for the bar and coat check. Running a tab on your credit card is not recommended.
- Fancy a drink or a bite to eat nearby?
- Bookmarks Lounge at the Library Hotel ($$) at Madison by 41St. – On the ground floor you’ve got the Madison & Vine Wine bar but head up to the top for Bookmarks Lounge.
- Madison Ave. Bistro ($$) 238 Madison Ave by 37th, New York, NY 10016 – Unashamedly French classic with great desserts.
- Momosan ($$) Lexington between 38th &39th Sts. – Chef Morimoto’s latest ramen venture. Sake, ramen and fusion inspired dishes. The Tan tan men is fantastic.
- Ootoya 141 W 41st St (west of 6th Ave), New York, NY 10036 – Japanese izakaya, family style with smart interior.
- Peacock Alley & Sir Harrys at the Waldorf Astoria ($$) on Lexington by 49th Street. I’m a sentimental guy and can’t say “no” to an old school wine bar at a legendary hotel.
- Riki ($) Izakaya, inexpensive, upstairs karaoke rooms. Non-tipping establishment
- Soba Totto $$ – classy, fantastic intimate sake bar, great find
- Udon West($) You can’t go wrong here. Pitchers of beer, decent Japanese izakaya grub, fast service.