Date(s) - 06/05/2018 - 06/06/2018
7:00 pm - 12:00 am
High Bar at the Hilton Double Tree
Cover Photo Courtesy of Eurocircle /hil.delmazio.2
What’s up? Eurocircle’s Summer Kick-Off Rooftop
Free Admin with RSVP. Drinks specials and food are available for purchase.
Why you should go. Despite winter kicking and screaming on its way out, Eurocircle is kicking off the snow and ice for a swanky weekday party at High Bar NYC with drink specials and Eurocircle regular Dj. Chris Bachman.
How does Eurocircle work? It’s simple. RSVP, and you get in. And before you ask, yes, you can bring friends. That’s the beauty. You greet and mingle with all kinds of people. Some may dismiss this as a glorified meet up, which it is, but there’s nothing wrong with that. There’s always an upcoming party to lift your spirits after a lousy day at work.
- Attire? Summer chic.
- RSVP recommended
- Don’t forget your I.D. Strictly 21+
- Bring friends
- Mixed company works best.
- Grab a bite to eat first and hydrate before you go, especially if you plan on drinking alcohol.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Bring cash for the bar and coat check. Running a tab on your credit card is not recommended.
- Fancy a drink or a bite to eat nearby?
- Bookmarks Lounge at the Library Hotel at Madison by 41St. – On the ground floor you’ve got the Madison & Vine Wine bar but head up to the top for the intimate Bookmarks Lounge.
- Cellar bar at the Bryant Park Hotel 40 W. 40th Street, New York, NY 10018 (5th and 6th aves) Lovely little spot, especially in summer.
- Legends Sports Bar 6 West 33rd St. New York, NY, 10001- For your Premier, World Cup, Ligue 1, Liga and Champions’ leagues football fix, this spacious bar serves a great pint and has a full bar menu.
- Shadow Boxers,215 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018, I’ve been to this bar. It’s innocuous and got a full bar with a kitchen. It is covered with flatscreen TVs if you want to watch sports.
- Top of the Strand, 33 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018, swanky, beautiful views, chill and smart – oh yes and great drinks and service. Need I say more.
- The View Restaurant & Lounge, north of Times Square, 535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036. This is enterprising and a good option if you’re looking to impress.