Date(s) - 06/13/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
FIAF (Alliance française)
Cover Photo Courtesy of FIAF
What’s up? Join wine connoisseur Nefissa Sator, a sumptuous seasonal tour of France’s rosé wines at the French Institute Alliance Française
Why you should go. Life is so much better in rosé. And with summer just around the corner, what are some of the best wines coming out of France this season? While regions such as the Languedoc, Loire and Rhône produce some amazing wines, Provence remains the iconic epicenter of rosé. In this installment of FIAF’s wine tour de France, guests will head south to the heart of rosé wines.
Côtes de Provence Rosé
- Château La Gordonne Cuvée Chapelle Gordonne, 2017
- Château La Gordonne Cuvée Vérité du Terroir, 2017
- Domaine Sainte Marie Cuvée Vievite, 2017
- Château de Berne, Cuvée Inspiration, 2017
- Château de la Clapière Cru Classé Rosé, 2017
- Château de la Galiniere, 2017
- Château d’Esclans, Garrus, 2016
Wines will be accompanied by a curated selection of President Cheeses, and the highest quality artisanal breads and gourmet charcuterie from French boulangerie Maison Kayser.
Attendees must be 21 or older
Presented as part of Wine Tour de France 2018
- RSVP ASAP
- Attire? Dressy casual works.
- Bring your I.D. strictly 21+
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Travel lightly. Coat check may be limited.
- The event is in FIAF’s Sky Room and is in English
- Fancy a nightcap or bite to eat in the area?
- The Bar Room 117 E. 60th Street. New York, NY 10022. between Lexington & Park. Almost hidden but beautiful interior with a full bar tons of craft beer, wines and spirits. Great burgers!
- Fig & Olive 808 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10065 (lower level) Mediterranean-inspired cuisine with full bar.
- The Jeffrey Craft Beers and Bites – It’s great to see a little craft beer elegance in Midtown East with this Bohemian and comfortable boozer!
- The Plaza Hotel Food Court by Todd English 1 W 59th St, (5th Ave) New York, NY 10019 basement level, everything imaginable is available with seriously good options. Can get crowded.
- The Regency Bar on Park Av. 540 Park Ave, New York, NY 10065 (by 60th St)
(212) 759-4100 – a high end bar with an endless wine/ spirit selection. Comfortable with old school elegance.