Date(s) - 12/31/2018 - 01/01/2019
10:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Cover image courtesy of Rinsed
What’s up? Rinsed NYC returns with an anti-NYE party
Why you should go.
The private, low-key house party / family vibe NYE we’ve all been craving. No $100 tix or bottle service foolery, legit taking over a legendary theater–turned someone’s crib (one of the last few around in this fair city…) and celebrating NYE the right way, with all our loves and zero fuckery.
No hyperbole on the venue, Steve Buscemi used to crack jokes here. A few feminist mud wrestling matches hosted by Andy Kaufman. Casual. These days the spot is actually an apartment, a relic of the old New York where you may just happen to stumble into a hidden blood diamond. He’s been generous enough to let us invite a hundred or so unruly friends and family members in and celebrate the New Year the only way we want to.
* An intoxicating 1 HOUR LONG OPEN BAR (11:30p-12:30a)
* Dynamic music by some well known djs (we’re not telling you who)
* Lights by Ocular Presence
* and a giant head sculpture dj booth. Yes there’s a giant head inside, and it vapes (there’s a smoke machine in his mouth).
- RSVP ASAP
- Attire? Club chic
- Location tba on day of the show
- Alone or with friends? With friends
- Bring I.D. 21+
- Eat and hydrate before you go.
- Make prior transportation arrangements: designated driver, Curb, Arrow, Uber, car service, Lyft or Livery, etc.
- Be safe, responsible and have fun!