Date(s) - 11/04/2015
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Event: Edible Mag Manhattan presents “How to prepare a Nordic Feast”
Where: Brooklyn Brewery, Williamsburg 79 N. 11th Street Brooklyn
Damage? Tix $11.54 per person. You must be 21+
Why you should go. It’s more than reindeer and smelly fermeted fish you know, and Edible Mag will show you the ropes of why Scandanavian cuisine is no laughing matter. There are loads of great stuff to check out including my friends at Revolving Dansk who launched their Pølse party last summer. Other restaurants, merchants and experts include: Bröd Kitchen, Rekordlig and Unna Bakery. Although, Im not a huge fan of Brooklyn Brewery beer, no one can deny that their events are really top end with so many cool events to attend. It’s also cheap so bring your mates!
- Bring your cards and appetites
- Dress code: Casual or business casual
- Go it alone or bring your friends
- Bring a small tote bag because they will most likely give out freebies and goodies.
- Cash is highly recommended. Beer will be available at the bar.