Date(s) - 03/02/2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cover Image: First Friday Meet Up at Asia Society, Courtesy of Ellen Wallop/Asia Society.
What’s up? Don’t miss Asia Society’s First happy hour evening of wine, networking, art and ambiance.
Damage? Free entry, cash bar
Why you should go. It would be criminal to deny yourself a much deserved drink and mingling on a Friday at Asia Society, which is one of New York’s most intriguing smaller museums.
You walk in beautiful surroundings; see a couple really interesting exhibits; quick stop at the museum shop and leave feeling refreshed. Asia Society also hosts a slew of after-hours events, which are worth checking out.
- Dress code: Business or casual is fine, but try and be clean, presentable and even a bit classy.
- Bring your I.D. 21+
- Business cards are always a plus.
- If you’re going to drink, hydrate and get a bite to eat beforehand.
- Bring cash for coat check / cloakroom and of course the bar
- Fancy a nightcap or a bite to eat nearby?
- Bar Room 117 60th St (between Lex and Park) – cozy, decent French wine, a crapload of beers on tap and bar food.
- Fig & Olive Lexington between 62nd 61st. One of many locations in New York City
- Lexington Bar & Books 1020 Lexington by 72nd St. – Close, cozy and rustic
- Loew’s Regency Bar & Grill (Park by 60th) – if you want a classy hotel bar with old school elegance, no need to look further.
- Vero Wine Bar 1483 2nd Ave (by 77th St.)