Date(s) - 05/22/2018
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
3.1 Phillip Lim
- Roundtable / Colloquium
- Meet and Greet
- Fashion / Mode
- Industry Expo
- Lecture / Panel Discussion
What’s up? Join Asian Women in Business for a insightful, informal panel discussion with future fashion makers and industry experts.
Damage: Free RSVP
Why you should go.
Passion and creativity have shaped a new vision and the development of trend-setting brands, and are ultimately making an impact on what we buy and wear. Join writer and moderator Connie Wang for talk with passionate individuals who have made their mark in an ever-changing industry.
Connie Wang, Senior Features Writer, Refinery 29
Panelists (in formation):
Vicky Choi, Menswear Designer, 3.1 Phillip Lim
Meg He, Co-Founder, ADAY
Cynthia K. Sakai, Founder, VitaFede
What is Asian Women in Business?
Connect, experience and enjoy. Asian Women In Business stretches beyond the usual meet-and-greet. Though AWIB’s primary purpose is to support Asian professional women through forums and fundraising, the group often includes non-members and spouses at its meet-ups. Events include test-driving Teslas, a daring Suntory whisky and French cheese pairing and an upcoming, colorful Diwali Day event at Bloomingdales.
For more information on membership and activities, visit AWIB.
- RSVP ASAP
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Attire? Dressy casual or business is fine.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Fancy a drink or a bite to eat nearby?
- Dean &Deluca – Broadway (between Spring & Prince) – upscale groceries with plenty of stuff to accompany your cheese.
- Despaña SoHo East of Lafayette, 410 Broome St, New York, NY 10013 (212) 219-1550 – a Spanish gourmet shop & café with loads of samples to taste. They’ve also got a wine shop next door.
- Harney & Sons by Broome and Crosby Sts., tea & scones café and tea wholesaler. Hosts tea-related events.
- Ladurée – 398 W Broadway, New York, NY 10012, elegant, upscale French import. Although famous for its macarons, it also has delicious pastries and savory options
- Moma Shop, West of Lafayette, 81 Spring St. New York, Ny, 10012 – a nice place to browse.
- Nolita Wine Merchants 227 Mulberry St. You got cheese, bread, and now for the wine. This small boutique has a great selection for your essential cheese kit.
- Vive la crêpe 51 Spring St, New York, NY 10012 – small café and French crêpes, convenient location.