Date(s) - 09/08/2018
11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Erie Basin Park (near Ikea)
Cover image: Courtesy of Pig Island
What’s up? Beloved Food Karma Projects is back with the 2018 Pig Island foodie festival featuring some of the city’s best chefs, vendors and restaurants who will go head-to-head in this pork-lover’s showdown.
Damage? Starts at $65 – all inclusive
Why you should go. A true porkaholic’s dream. With dozens of chefs, vendors, aficionados, cider-makers and master distillers participating the 8th annual Pig Island festival is the ultimate end-of-summer celebration. Highlights this year not to miss include: Michelin-star studded Chef Bill Telepan, champion Chef Rodrigo Duarte of Casiero e Bom, Jimmy’s No. 43, Chocolate expert Clay Gordon making a silky, indulgent chocolate and bacon fondue, Chef Jesse Jones, Cabot Cheese, and Chef Jonathan Botta of Smoke Show making the best authentic pulled pork.
- Buy your tickets ASAP (Children 12 and under are free with adult purchase.)
- Attire? Casual, comfy shoes, sunblock and a tote bag for free goodies.
- Alone or with friends? Bring your mates.
- Check the MTA for weekend service advisories
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Drink responsibly, be safe and bon appétit!