Date(s) - 01/05/2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
RM Champagne Salon
Cover image: Courtesy of RM Champagne Salon
Why you should go. Tucked away in a cobblestone alley, just steps off of Randolph Street, RM Champagne Salon reads like a speakeasy on the outside and lively French bistro inside. Champagne is the focus, and Executive Chef Jared Van Camp’s menu follows suit, with bistro classics such as steak frites, a selection of cheeses, and a raw bar.
An usual mix of champagne, healthy brunch and yoga to cover all your new year resolutions and vices.
Brunch Menu: Served Family Style
- Chia Pudding
- Avocado Toast and Scrambled Eggs
- 1 mimosa or sparkling wine
- Non-alcoholic beverages (water, coffee, etc)
- RSVP ASAP
- Bring I.D., 21+
- Attire? Yoga chic or sporty
- Alone or with friends? With friends.
- Public Transportation or taxi recommended.
- Bon appétit and cheers!