Date(s) - 03/21/2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Rubin Museum of Art
Cover image © Sarah Monahan for WhereNYC
What’s up? Celebrate Asia Week at an elegant reception proudly hosted by the Rubin Museum of Art. Network and discuss the week’s most exciting auction sales, while taking in the Rubin’s world-class collection of art from the Himalayan region.
Why you should go.Asia Week New York brings together top-tier Asian art specialists, auction houses, curators, collectors, global travelers, world-renowned museums, and cultural institutions in the New York metropolitan area to celebrate Asian art and culture. At this reception, which closes out a week of festivities around New York, you will be treated to:
- A night of lively conversation and networking with 300+ guests, cocktails and hors d’œuvres, exhibits and more.
- Attire? Business
- Bring I.D. 21+ if you’re planning to drink
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Be safe, drink responsibly and have fun!
- Fancy a drink or a bite to eat nearby?
- Bar Six, bar, restaurant 502 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10011 – Convenient, great selection and good buzz.
- Bill’s Bar & Burger 15 West Street, Meat Packing District – great beer and delicious burgers. Close proximity to the Highline.
- Eataly NYC by 23rd and Broadway- loads of eating options food court but gets crowded.
- Laut 15 E. 17th St. pan-Asian, good service and food.
- Le Singe Vert – French bistro, 160 7th Ave New York, NY, 10011, reliable, great desserts, charming.
- Lillie’s Union Square Bar / Restaurant, Edward the 7th would have loved this place, which is a shrine to Lille Langtry. Cozy, charming and great selection of drinks.
- Mikado Sushi 525 Ave of the Americas by 14th St., New York, NY 10011 – convenient, good food, reasonably priced.