Date(s) - 08/23/2019
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Rubin Museum of Art
Cover image courtesy of the Rubin Museum
What’s up? Shift from unconscious reactions to mindful responses through the vibrational vehicle of sound with Maraliz Campos.
Damage? $28 – $35
Why you should go. Maraliz Campos, has created Sonic Mindfulness, an innovative technique that combines intentional breath work, highly curated sensory stimulation, ASMR, live instrumentation, vocal looping, and other ancient and modern techniques. Join her for an evening of self-exploration and neuroplastic reprogramming in a performative space of invited curiosity.
- RSVP ASAP
- Attire? Casual
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Fancy a drink or a bite to eat nearby?
- Bar Six, bar, restaurant 502 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10011 – Convenient, great selection and good buzz.
- Bill’s Bar & Burger 15 West Street, Meat Packing District – great beer and delicious burgers. Close proximity to the Highline.
- Eataly NYC by 23rd and Broadway- loads of eating options food court but gets crowded.
- Laut 15 E. 17th St. pan-Asian, good service and food.
- Le Singe Vert – French bistro, 160 7th Ave New York, NY, 10011, reliable, great desserts, charming.
- Lillie’s Union Square Bar / Restaurant, Edward the 7th would have loved this place, which is a shrine to Lille Langtry. Cozy, charming and great selection of drinks.
- Mikado Sushi 525 Ave of the Americas by 14th St., New York, NY 10011 – convenient, good food, reasonably priced.