Date(s) - 10/13/2018 - 10/14/2018
Cover image: Courtesy of NY Coffee Festival
What’s up? With nearly a hundred participating vendors, guests at the New York Coffee Festival can enjoy tastings and demos while chatting with experts.
Damage? $29-65, Gen. Admin. and VIP, group options available. See available sessions below.
Afternoon trade session: 2:00pm-7:30pm
Combined PUBLIC & Trade SESSIONS
To enable a comfortable flow of visitors throughout the event, sessions will be held per day over the weekend days:
Why you should go. In need a caffeine jolt of the good stuff? The annual New York Coffee Festival at the Metropolitan Pavillon, invites patrons to sample a variety of different coffees from dozens of passionate coffee brewers, cafes and caffeine fanatics. Let industry experts guide you through the best possible cuppa joe experience, one sip at a time into caffeine bliss.
- RSVP ASAP – Prices are cheaper online
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Dress casually, comfy shoes and a small tote bag for promo goodies
- Check the MTA Weekend service advisories
- Travel lightly, parents with strollers should go early to avoid crowds
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Fancy a drink or bite to eat nearby?
- Bar Six, bar, restaurant 502 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10011 – Love this place. Convenient, great selection and good buzz
- Basta Pasta – Japanese Italian pasta 37 W 17th St, New York, NY 10011- The carbonara is delicious, but the off-the-menu squid ink pasta is my favorite.
- Cookshop 156 10th Ave. New York, NY 10011- closer to the Highline, great American, locally sourced cuisine,
- Eataly NYC by 23rd and Broadway- loads of eating options food court but gets crowded
- Junoon High end Indian, 27 W 24th St, New York, NY 10010, lounge
- Laut 15 E. 17th St. pan-Asian, good service and food,
- Le Singe Vert – French bistro, 160 7th Ave New York, NY, 10011, reliable, great desserts, charming
- Lillie’s Union Square Bar / Restaurant, Edward the 7th would have loved this place, which is a shrine to Lille Langtry. Cozy, charming and great selection of drinks.
- Markt – Belgian 676 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10010, great bar, good buzz.
Raines Law Room, cocktail lounge, speak-easy, 48 W. 17th St. New York, NY 10011