Date(s) - 10/09/2016 - 10/10/2016
9:00 am - 7:00 pm
What’s up? A weekend of chocolate fun can only be a good thing. With activities for both adults and children, tastings, and demos, this is one expo that will send your tastebuds to chocolate heaven.
Damage? $45 per session
Why you should go. Indulgent, decadent, rich, dark, silky and creamy. Those words become emotions when you taste the first morsel of chocolate. There are no other words to describe that feeling. The Big Chocolate Show is everything that one could wish for. Enjoy tastings, cooking demos, classes and entertainment at this choco-holic paradise.
Whether you are a chocolate connoisseur or just want to experience something new, this expo has a little bit of everything. Terminal Stores at the Waterfront is a superb location for a foodie expo, and it has welcomed other gastronomic events such as: the 2016 Edible Good Spirits and the inspiring Food Loves Tech.
With over 48 participants, this year’s chocolate fest features some of New York’s best chocolatiers including: French imports Jacques Torres, Marie-Belle, Latin American purveyors Connexión and U.S. artisanal makers John & Kira’s Chocolates.
- Buy your tix in advance before they sell out.
- Attire? Casual works, comfy shoes and bring an extra tote bag for free goodies
- Business cards are highly recommended.
- Parking is limited so use public transportation
- Check the MTA for weekend repairs
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Nearby spots for a quick drink or bite to eat?
- Porchlight 271 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001 – One of Danny Meyer’s lastest additions: a fantastic cocktail bar and small bites conveniently located next to the Waterfront.