Date(s) - 05/27/2017
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
What’s up? The much-loved CookOut NYC’s first summer installment of outdoor fun comes to Long Island University in Brooklyn, with all the good eating and drinking you could ever want.
Damage? $65-180 – tickets are all inclusive, food and open bar, group specials are available.
Why you should go. With summer around the corner, New York City is in full barbecue mode. Join CookOut NYC, and Food Party on the Pier in coordination with Food Karma Projects for an explosive afternoon of good food, drinks and fun at Long Island University’s Brooklyn campus. Complete with multiple food stations, celebrity chefs including: George Motz and Michael Yapi , a comfort-food classic grilled cheese competition and all the beer, cider and spirits one could hope for, this is one foodie-lover event not to miss.
- RSVP ASAP – limited spots available
- Dress code? Casual, comfy shoes and a small tote bag wouldn’t go amiss.
- Bring I.D. 21+ if planning on drinking
- Alone or with friends? Either or but with friends is highly recommended.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Public Transportation recommended: Check the MTA for weekend service advisories