Date(s) - 12/01/2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Flushing Town Hall
Cover Image: The Great Northeast Cheese & Dairy Fest © Kaori Mahajan for WhereNYC
What’s up? The Northeast is booming with amazing, cheeses produced by passionate Americans who strive only for creamy perfection. The Great Northeast Cheese & Dairy Fest invites you to a grand tasting of all things lovely and cheesy at the Flushing Town Hall!
Damage? $64 General – $124 VIP (all inclusive)
Why you should go. Once the laughing stock when it came to producing quality cheeses, America has come a long way thanks to its artisanal pioneers. American producers such as Consider Bardwell Farm, Vermont, and other passionate cheesemakers have helped a start a revolution of sustainable cheeses, attracting worldwide attention. And for good reason, the cheeses produced in America’s Northeast can compete with the best of Europe.
With some of the east coast’s best cheese producers, chefs and charcuterie masters from the Catskill region to Vermont, expect nothing less than the most amazing showcase of creamy, pungent decadence at this year’s Great Northeast Cheese & Dairy Festival.
Driven by passion, bordering on obsession, America’s Northeastern cheese producers are transforming an industry and generating an amazing buzz through out the foodie world.
- RSVP ASAP; this event will sell out!
- Attire? Casual dress, comfy shoes and a small tote bag wouldn’t go amiss.
- Bring I.D. for wine, beer and ciders.
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Limited Parking Avail. Public Transportation is the best option.
- For weekend subway advisories, visit the MTA.