Date(s) - 07/13/2017
5:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Roki Le Izakaya
Cover image courtesy of Roki Le Izakaya
Damage? $5 drinks! For RSVP call (646) 383-7654
Why you should go. Once the preserve of the West in places such as Scotland or Ireland, Japanese whisky is among the world’s best including the topsellers: Hibiki, Yamazaki and Nikka. Complex or simple, straight-up or with an ice cube, Japanese whisky are no longer a novelty, but the real deal. Taste Santory’s upcoming Toki whisky, currently unavailable in the United States.
- RSVP – limited seating available
- Attire: casual or dressy work
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Business cards are always a plus.
- Roki has a full food and beverage menu.
- Recommend nearby places to visit.
- The Rubin Museum of Art 150 W 17th St, New York, NY 10011