Date(s) - 12/03/2018
6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Cover image courtesy of Le District
What’s up? Sommelier Jacob Daugherty invites you to a crash course of red wines from Bordeaux other wine producing regions of France.
Why you should go. Le District’s wine classes taught by wine director and Michelin Star Sommelier, Jacob Daugherty gives you an insight to the classification of wines and suggested pairings. A sommelier for 13 years, Jacob worked harvest two times in Europe and has visited every major wine region in France.
Le District Food Court located in Brookfield Plaza, connected to the Oculus is one of the city’s must-see places. Adjacent to the 9/11 Memorial Park, it is a like a beacon of sunshine in a solemn place.
- RSVP ASAP
- Bring I.D., 21+
- Alone or with friends? Either or.
- Attire? Business casual or casual is fine.
- Bring a small tote bag, plenty of gourmet shopping in the mall.
- For additional food and drink, Le District’s restaurant food court has an array of casual eating options including wine, charcuterie and cheese and dessert bars.
- Be safe, drink responsibly and “santé!”